Confidence, is a state of mind. Believe you CAN, and you WILL!

"Confidence"
I can and I will!

What is the ULTIMATE failure in human?
LACK OF CONFIDENCE.

Let me ask you a simple question.
Where do you gain confidence from?
Money? Jewellery? Beauty? Recognition? Power?

What if you lose in the money game?
What if all your jewellery had been robbed?
What if one day you lost your beauty due to ageing and people will never look at you the same way they did many years ago?
What if one day your recognition goes to someone else?
What if one day you lose your power?

Ask yourself, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Hang yourself? Jump off the cliff? Sit down and cry? Give up on your own life?

Look at Ex Lehman Brothers Executive, Mr Charles Hopper, he hanged himself in his own house due to financial distress. He lost in the money game when Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy. He cannot accept failure. Because he has no confidence, his confidence comes from his money game, his lavish lifestyle.

Another example, look at the founder of AirAsia, Tan Sri Tony Fernandes.
Before he took over AirAsia in 2001, he was a music executive in Virgin Records. When the music industry was not doing well, he then took a leap of faith and bought over Air Asia with only RM0.50
and was also highly in debt (That's the value of the company). For your information, he has zero-knowledge on the airline industry.
Now, look at AirAsia, "Everybody can FLY" - One of the world best low-cost airline.
Why? Because of his CONFIDENCE.

And because of his self-confidence, he is so successful.

"Self - confidence is contagious."
- Vince Lombardi.

Let me share a video with you.
A story about a boy who's dream is to become a pilot. He went through the ups and downs and finally he passed his entrance exam after 11 failed attempts, for 9 years.

"He never gave up, and I NEVER allow him to give up. I kept saying "Don't give up!". I don't want quitters, I want people who BELIEVE in their ability and go out there and be their best."
- Tony Fernandes.

Because of his confidence, faith and belief towards Kugan, Kugan believes in himself. He never let anyone to dull that fire in him. He never give, but he try and try until he passed his entrance exam after 11 failed attempts.


Here is another video on Tony Fernandes speech and Kugan's interview. Watch it :)


Read more at : http://says.com/my/news/airasia-s-wonderboy-kugan-tangiisuran

Confidence does not gain from the shopping mall, you can't buy it no matter how rich you are.
Confidence does not gain from the money, your money can be robbed, can be burn into ashes, lose its value when inflation goes up.
Confidence does not gain from the beauty, for beauty will fade.

ALWAYS remember,
Confidence comes within YOU.
Confidence will never lose its value, in fact it adds value in your life, in whatever you do.
Confidence will never fade. It is the secret to all beauty.

About my own experience
I am a person who has zero confidence. Guess what? I gain all my confidence from my education, my beauty and my EGO.
My confidence did not come within me. Therefore, I am a very emotional person.
Why? Because whenever someone called me "stupid", "dumb","brainless", I'll get very angry because I feel so insulted.
I gained my confidence from my beauty too, because I want the guys to stop calling me "tomboy" and also wanted to prove to guys that girls with short hair are pretty as well. And so, I became a model. It didn't went well in the beauty and modelling industry because I cannot cope with the lifestyle, and I lose my confidence once I see my competitors on the runway because I keep comparing myself. Hence, I was depressed and emotional.

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID.
Don't compare yourself with other people. Because YOU are WHO YOU ARE.
Be who YOU are, not who the world wants you to be.


Charmain,
Your lifestyle solution provider.

SWO Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment