Post Event: Love, Diseases, Direction


On behalf of SWO team, we would like to thank you for attending SWO health and wellness talk on the 10th June 2017 at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya. We had over 30 participants on that night and that we are grateful to received a vast amount of positive feedback from participants. 



It was a successful event and we are happy that participants had gained valuable knowledge during the talk. It has been a while since Mr Arul had conducted such informative talk about love relationship, 21st century diseases and also the directions in our lives.
Those that have missed out the class, fret not, because we will conduct more and more talks and classes in the near future. 

If you are interested to join our talks and classes in the near future, and be a part of SWO researches and findings, you can click here


SWO Malaysia

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers online, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and I was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instructions given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete