Move it, shake it, break it, sweat it !


Yes! Nobody cares if you cannot dance well. Just get up and dance!
I attended my very first Zumba class at CHI X fitness few days back. I must say Zumba fitness is "AWESOME"!

Those days, I find it strange and funny when dancers and personal trainers came to me and say  " When you dance, you dance all your problems away; When you sweat, you sweat all your problems out. " . And that's where I found my interest in dancing. 


It was a wonderful experience at Zumba.
And trust me when people say "dance and sweat all your problems away", you should dance and do body exercise, because it truly swept and sweat all your problems, all your running thoughts away from your body.

I have a wonderful time at Zumba class as I get to dance with everyone (well, most of them are strangers and ladies) in the studio, and there are 2 wonderful Zumba trainers who is very lively and vibrant. And with my interest in dancing, I definitely enjoy myself very very much. It's like I'm at the dance floor with just me and myself, showing my moves and say "DJ, drop the beat! It's my solo time now!". Hahahaha!
It was a long working day for me and since I have to jam all the way back to my house, I told my friends that it's a very good idea to join Zumba class to kill the traffic jam and at the same time we are able to release our problems and thoughts away.

How I did it?
I actually went into the changing room, tell myself to clear my mind, focus on the music, go with the flow, and enjoy my dance. It's strange when you think you cannot dance well, and that you are so shy, afraid and worry how people would look and laugh at you; but when you focus on the music, be at the moment and just go with flow, you'll be surprised with yourself!
To be honest, it works very well for me, as whatever happened on that day, it just "poof!",disappeared away. What surprised me that most is that I wasn't feeling tired nor exhausted after an hour of Zumba, and I am able to drive back without having Starbucks. SO AMAZING!

Therefore, if you have to jam all the way back to your house or to kill the time just to wait for the traffic jam to end, why not go to your nearest FITNESS CENTRE to ease your mind and body? It does not only help you to sweat all your problems out, it helps you to focus and be at the moment. 


SWO Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment